Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Couldn't sleep the night before... {Chris & Tamara}

This is the shoot I mentioned last week that I was so excited about that I could hardly sleep the night before! There were a few reasons for such anticipation, firstly:

One of the most favorite things about my job is being able to make people happy with photos they can cherish for a lifetime. It sounds way cliche, but it's so true! So when Tamara contacted me and asked if we could do a *mock* wedding shoot for her as another photographer covered her actual wedding, and didn't do the best of jobs... I was soooOOOOO excited at the opportunity to make this couple happy with photos they could cherish!

And secondly, I was totally wrapped at the thought of having a MEGA 1/2 day bridal party shoot at one of my most *fave* (!) wedding venues, Cedar Creek Estate! Usually on the actual wedding day, time restrictions only allow about 2 hours max for the bridal party shoot, so this was a photographers dream! I also want to mention that the wedding co-coordinators, Kylie and Donna, from Cedar Creek Estate were so fabulous allowing us to wander through the grounds all afternoon. :) If you're looking at getting married at Mt. Tamborine, this is a super beautiful venue.

Anyway, enough of my blabber, check out their pics!

We luv, luv, luv feedback, so don't hesitate to lave a comment for us or Chris and Tamara! :)













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie

I have just been looking over your latest wedding shots. They are so amazing. I am sooooo excited for when we get to do Campbell and my wedding. I can not wait to see the photos.

Speak soon

Tegan xo

kristie gravenall said...

Hey Tegan! Thanks for your lovely feedback. :) I'm really excited for your wedding too! Totally gorgeous bride and groom and an beautiful location, yay! Not long to go now, it's amazing how fast time flies when you're planning...

chat soon xo

Anonymous said...

My sister looks magnificent you have captured her in the most most stunning way, Chris looks amazing you have captured essence and moments that simply could not be structured. You have done a brillinat job and will definitely be recommended from me.
Beth

kristie gravenall said...

aww, thanks Beth! They are such a cute couple, they made it way too easy :)