Wednesday, April 29, 2009

such {busyness} !

Hello blog world! Where have I been of late? Well... where to begin...?! This last month has gone so incredibly *fast* that I've totally missed the usual blog updates. We have been shooting - editing - shooting - editing - shooting - sleeping, then right back to editing! We have some super duper ideas on the horizon at the moment but we just need a breather to get a few things together before I can tell you what they are. So you'll just need to keep an eye on this space to see what they are! :P

And whats a post without a pic or 2...

this is my {lil} sis' who is nearly 21! She is just so beautiful insides and outsides :)


And here are some crazies I met at Byron lighthouse last weekend, jk. Amy is my sis-in-law and Ben is our resident American.

until next time ~

No comments: